Founder and CEO
- 12 years in startup/venture: software, MedTech, game development
- PHD from USA, worked with EU, OECD, UN and post doc research
- 10 years Assoc. professor at BI, Institute for Entrepreneurship and Strategy
- 10 years management experience from Telenor Group
I have worked with technology businesses as a serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist for more than 12 years and changed focus from "venture capital to intellectual capital”. Implemented my PhD work to globalize a telco, and built Telenor cloud services to 100 MNOK. Now devoted to help people and organizations thrive in an increasingly connected world.
Get in touch - Jan@join21.com
CO-founder and COO
- 22 years at Telenor
- Head of Way of Work, a change management program in Telenor.
- Business development Telenor Cloud Services.
Over my years with Telenor I have lead, driven, and contributed to several key “digital” related change programs and investments.
Get in touch - Henrik@join21.com
Mats Winther Maltby
Marketing and communication
- Experience from politics, process industry, an outdoor clothing company and consultancy engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree from the university of Agder.
- Curently finishing master thesis about crisis management and big data.
As a young communicator, I believe that communication can solve most problems. Combine it with technology and you have a unique recipe.
Get in touch - Mats@join21